Friday, July 31

Did I call that or what???

I was on a roll..then we went house-sitting last weekend...and then the work week was super busy..and I didn't blog. Did you still come by?

So lets catch up, shall we? The last time we talked, I was having my celebratory post - reaching 200 - and talking about my haircut...riveting!! Since then, I was bored for a lot of last weekend. It wasn't warm enough to swim..so we mostly did nothing..oh and I took a nap. Good thing too because we went out to the Foundry for drinks.


I always forget how much my mug weighs when it's full...totally takes me 2 hands to pick the sucker up! But for 4 bucks...I'll struggle.

Paul clearly does not have the same struggle... Are you surprised??

After last weekend, it's been pretty uneventful. We're just hanging around doing our daily things..bathing..brushing our teeth...you know...regular stuff.

This weekend we're going to do something. I'll report back.

No comments: