Thursday, July 16

Magic Hat

Warning...this is going to be a rambling post...if you can't deal with it...well..too bad...I don't really care...

So...I am kind of irritated that I can't link up my twitter account with my blog. I think this is because of my "designer" layout. Weird, right? It should totally work, but it doesn't.

We went to Whole Foods tonight..I love the Whole Foods. I have to be careful though because I could go completely crazy in there and spend all of our savings! We mainly bought fruit and cheese...umm...cheese....and we thought we'd try a new beer.


Anyone ever tried Magic Hat? no? well we haven't tried it either but we will. I think we should try a new beer every week. At least then maybe we'd have something entertaining going on in our lives...so here we are..Week one of Try-a-New-Beer-a-Week...Magic Hat!

So I was at work today and I totally could not understand how I managed to walk out of the house wearing what I had on. I spent the entire day wishing I would go home and change. Why would I do that? I was so embarrassed. I wish I could just wear a uniform! And crocks! That would be the best!

I guess that's all. Seriously, I'll try to come up with something interesting...

Oh..did you see they're going to make another Bridget Jones movie...yay!!!

No comments: