Saturday, July 18

the two Hughs

Today was just one of those days....it started when I woke up (yes, as most mornings really do start then..) at 10:30...10:30!!!! I love Unisom..but maybe should have thought twice about taking it at 11:30 last night. Anyway, so Paul and I drove down through Hyde Park and looked at University of Chicago today. After that, we stopped in at Target. I have been wanting to go into the 2 story target downtown for weeks...and so today was the day. Let me just say that it was just like every other Target...except that there were 2 floors and it had one of those shopping cart escalators that I've only every seen before at IKEA. While walking through the isles, I found this..

Middle Sister wine!!! Had to get it just because of the label...and because I am the middle sister.. It might be total crap, but I am happy to have bought it.

So after Target, and some other routine shopping, we came home and had to listen to all the noise at Soldier Field - there was some tournament going on with those boards and beanbags where you have to throw the beanbag into the hole. I really don't understand how this is so popular... Anyway, we could hear it all going on and thankfully we just had to sit through the finals!


We've been watching House since then. I love this show! There are a few shows that I can watch over and over. I think it's because I love all actors named Hugh.

There's Hugh...

And then the other Hugh...



We watched Notting Hill last night..another good Hugh movie. Which makes me think I might have to dig out my Christmas card picture from a few years ago. Is it because I am half British that I adore them so much? maybe...

And for the final piece of entertainment, Izzie has decided that she's settled into her new home and she now plays...


No comments: