Wednesday, July 15

A is for Apple

I am forever amazed by people who blog everyday..and really have interesting things to say. I am not one of these people. I mean, yes I can ramble on about what we're going to make for dinner and what we've watched on tv, but that really isn't interesting. I should start soliciting ideas...

Anyhoo...even though it's Wednesday, it totally feels like at least Thursday...and I think I might be on the back end of this rut I've been in lately. (I hope for everyone's sake, I am..and I am not just in denial).

I worked at home today and Izzie sat beside me most of the day, like she used to. I really miss my little Ms Harry Fuzzball co-worker. I took this closeness to an inviation to take her picture...someone tell me how this is comfortable??

Maybe I am just jealous because I can't get my foot over my head???

Often, working at home means that I eat at my desk while..well...while working... So guess who thinks that it's great??

Somehow I think that if she knew I ate at my desk when in the office she'd be pissed. Yep..the ultimate beggar dog. Mostly all I see is a nose...

But having snacks out helps me get pictures like this...because Izzie will do anything for a snack..

....and J is for Jacks.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: