Saturday, August 1

Bust

All summer I've been meaning to go to the Printers Row Farmers Market that is on Saturdays from 7 - 2. This morning I was up super early so I figured I'd go...wow...why did I ever waste my time? From the website, it sounded like this great market, like others I've seen in the city. I think they maybe had 4 vendors..and only one of them really had any fruits and vegetables. It looks like I may have to change one of my work at home days from Tuesday to Wednesday so that I can go to the one at work. What makes me more irritated...really...is I'd brought my camera with me, fully prepared to take a picture of me sniffing something...or Paul pulling the grocery cart...nope..nothing.

We did stop at Whole Foods where we were there before they opened at 8 - and I didn't notice when they opened and I walked up to the door and tried to pry it open...Paul was like...they're not open yet...hmm...oops... anyway, where was I?? oh right... at Whole Foods where I did manage to pick up some fruit and a few other things - cheese. Their cheese selection is fantastic. They also had fresh tortillas at the bakery which I've already sampled. They are good.

So no pictures..an no pictures of me sniffing anything...sorry..

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: