Sunday, August 9

Weekend

This weekend we were in the suburbs for Gavin's birthday party on Saturday. Since there is no point really in just driving out for the day, we went out on Thursday. We also scheduled a hair cut for Izzie :) We also did some other running around - things like shopping for the birthday present, going to the knitting shop and going to the grocery store - you're jealous..I know...

We got Gavin some dress up clothes for his birthday...he apparently LOVES dress up. So we got him this army guy outfit (that went perfect with the camouflage shorts my mom bought him..that he got super excited about and put on immediatley...yes..shorts...who knew a kid could get excited by shorts???) They were a perfect match for his army clothes...

We also got him a pirate outfit...

And of course there was birthday cake...

And other food...


Here's the cake and ice cream.

I don't know why I show pictures of food..I really don't...

I am also a total sucker, so I got Hayden a present too.

I think he liked it.

So there you have it...Gavin's birthday..

And a picture of Izzie..

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Cute kiddos...love the pirate outfit!

I always take pics of food too for some unknown reason. It's like "I shouldn't be eating this (click)...really, this is so bad for me (click click)...work it, girl!"