Sunday, August 30

stupid stupid

True Blood tonight...not quite sure what to say about it..I'll have to mull it over and get back to you tomorrow.

This weekend we went to Wisconsin to a baby shower. My dad had come out to stay with us for a few days starting on Wednesday. Wednesday night we went to the Cubs game...I have some pictures I'll have to put up...but at the game some stupid bitch stole my wallet. I assume it was a stupid bitch only because who the frick else would do that to someone???? Anyway, so that meant that I had to rush home and cancel my credit card - which fortunately no one used - and I'd have to get a new drivers license. That was the part that SUCKED most. Because I had no license to turn in - and I still had my Texas license - I not only had to take the written test, but THE FREAKING ROAD TEST TOO!!! How horrible is that?? Needless to say I passed..thank god. How sad would it have been if I'd failed? Lindsay said she would have hit something :)

That was probably the most eventful item of the past few days..so you haven't missed much.

Oh...and then there is this....can't get enough of this...


No comments: