Wednesday, August 19

True Blood

Hi everyone. This isn't really what I had planned for my post today - actually I've been making a list of blog ideas so I can keep updating - but I wanted to make comments about my current favorite show. I know that House is my favorite, favorite...but this is my summer favorite :)

Can I just say this show is dripping with vampire hotness??? I personally think that Eric is the best hottest vampire...don't you think?

Hmmm...wait..sorry..I was saying something..right...ok... Lindsay, on the other hand, thinks Bill is the hottest...

I mean..they're both lovely...but Eric takes the edge on the loveliness factor :) My opinion of course..and it's my blog..so my opinion wins...

Either way, I think it's a fantastic show and it really sucks you in each week. Too bad there's only 3 more episodes left :( But by then House will be ready to start...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK so Eric is hot too!! There is just something about hot guys with fangs that drive me mad! Im thinking about maybe getting Bill for Christmas!! So Julie there is my Chritmas wish.