Thursday, April 2

As promised

Here's my post.

The end.






Haha..only joking. That would be funny though..right? Yeah, it definitely would be.

Let's take a look through my pictures and see what I have to share...

We've been cleaning out a lot of things getting ready to move..and since I have a history of showing you closets and more closets, I figured why should this be any different. (why do I post pictures of this stuff?? Well..I guess I may as well continue the trend.) Here is the pantry...it's never looked so good!


There are still more closets to get to..and if I feel the need, I'll take pictures of them when they are done and share them too.

What else?

Paul and I went to see Monsters vs. Aliens on the IMAX last night..in 3D. The glasses were really good..not the normal cheap ones. Paul had actually thought he might try to steal a pair, but someone came in and made an announcement that if anyone tried to leave with them, an alarm would go off...so he didn't. And actually, when we were leaving, we did hear it go off. Here we are in our glasses...



We both really enjoyed the movie.

I got some new shoes. I ordered these from Zappos and I am really pleased with them. What I love about this site is that you don't have to pay for shipping...and they even sent them overnight and I got them the next day..for FREE. I love getting things for free...well..except I had to pay for the shoes :)

And finally, its not a post without a picture of Izzie.

Izzie had to have a bath today...and I just love how she looks when she's wet...

I think that's about it. I am sure there will be more closet pictures in the future...and you KNOW there will be more Izzie pictures...

No comments: