Sunday, April 5

the bed hog..and the other one..

Paul went out of town to go fishing. He doesn't go away very often...come to think of it, the only other time he's been gone was for a fishing trip...and then the 2 times he went for a sleep study...so for the past 2 years, he's been gone a total of 4 nights. I, on the other hand, have been gone for weeks at a time...but that's completely different. What I am getting at is though I complain about him actually wanting to use his half of the bed, him making some of the weirdest noises I've ever come out of a human, never getting my hand on the TV remote, and hating the nightly 'what's for dinner' conversation when I really just want cereal...I find it weird when he's gone. I am not saying I miss him because that would involve crossing a line I may never be able to step back over. At least when he's gone I get to sleep with Izzie without massive protest...who incidentally is the worlds biggest bed hog...and at 17 pounds, she totally knows how to maximize it!

Paul also has the camera...which is why I don't have any pictures. I suppose I could dig up one but I am feeling lazy so I won't. Oh..alright..you talked me into it...you're so persuasive.

May I present...my husband...the one who takes up his share of the bed (against my wishes) and the bed hog. I can't imagine a world without either of them. (oh no..it's starting to smell like syrup...)

No comments: