Sunday, April 5

Iron-y

I am starting to get ready for our trip and that involves ironing. Let me tell you, I iron like an idiot. I can iron a skirt and maybe a pair of pants, but that is where my skills end. I now believe that whatever the dry cleaner charges for ironing a man's shirt is fair. He could charge me $10 a shirt..and I'd pay it. If I understand correctly, the point of ironing is to iron OUT the wrinkles..not iron IN monstrous creases...right in the front...not at the bottom where it wouldn't matter....and how on earth are you supposed to iron the top of the back?? and the sleeves...well let me just say it...they are a pain in the ass too.

There are definitely things I was not put on this earth to do...being an ironing lady is one of them...a taxi driver is another..but that's for another day..

No comments: