Sunday, March 25

a new P word...PRODUCTIVE!

I guess I decided to just suck it up and get on with the sorting and tossing. I got underway on Friday night by going to Target and getting some plastic boxes and bubble wrap (sounds like procrastination..but it really was a step towards the other P).

Saturday morning started early at 7:00 with a hair cut. Again, I know what you're thinking...procrastination..but really, it wasn't. Actually, I am thinking that my new bangs might just be the source of my new found ambition. With just a few breaks, I worked though until Sunday afternoon. Two trips to the Goodwill later...


MY CLOSETS HAVE NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD!!!

All that's left is to sort through my clothes and relocate my winter items to my parents house.

Now I am free to knit without guilt!


No comments: