Friday, March 23

Procrastination - with a capital P



I am moving in 30 days...my movers are coming in 24 days...all I have to do is sort through my belongings and get rid of things. I am totally procrastinating!!!! So far, I have cleaned out my book case and come up with some books I'll never read again (or, lets be honest, never read period). If you look, you can see 2 empty shelves. Oh, and I got rid of a picture frame. (I should make sure to celebrate the small successes.)
I have, however, been able to knit 2 potholders! I had a choice..donate the yarn or make something. At the rate I'm going, I'll take all my junk with me and have a nice collection of hand knitted kitchen accessories. (I do have a pattern for some nice coasters...)
This is sad. Please make sure if you talk to me to encourage sorting...and if you see me knitting, with a glazed look on my face..it might be time for an intervention.

No comments: