Sunday, August 17

pre pre pre pre preperation

It's been an uneventful weekend...well I can't really say that...I got my hair cut (on a Saturday night..how sad have I become???)..all of the laundry is done..and I am just about ready for my mom to visit this weekend.

I have also started the pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-move sorting and donating... I can use all those pre's because we still have about 286 days (worst case scenario) before the moving day. I mean, I want to be prepared, right??? don't want day 5 to come and have me sitting here thinking "Maybe I should start doing something before my parents show up and have simultaneous heart attacks.".
I've cleaned out the linen closet, got rid of some old towels, etc. and sorted all of my excess toiletries into sections.

..who knew I had so much lotion???



I better start moisturizing if I plan to use that all up!

I also cleaned up the bedroom closet - re-stacked all my shoes...and shelved my bags.


I even had words with Izzie...we cannot possibly take all her dogs with us.


She'll get back to me on her decision.



2 comments:

DK said...

One can NEVER have too many Loofah dogs. At least that's what Maggie tells me.

Julie Hoover said...

Yes..I feel making her part with them would be SO very wrong. Acutally..I'm sure we'll have many more by then.