Monday, August 4

My Polski Weekend

First..this is not going to be a summary of an interesting weekend in Europe..with pictures of wonderful sights..nope. Not this one. I was really surprised to learn that there really isn't much to see in Warsaw. It seems that all of the wonderful architecture that you see in most parts of Europe were destroyed during World War 2 - so most of Warsaw is relatively new.

Since learning of this, I took the opportunity to do very little :) (I didn't even go shopping) When I say very little, I mean that I did things like have breakfast and then go back to bed (I did that on Saturday). After I got up from my post breakfast nap, I did find a shop to get some water and a few other things and then went back to my room...to watch the 3rd season of Scrubs. Thank god for TV shows on DVD! I also did some knitting. In the evening, I did meet up with some of my co-workers and we went to have a lovely dinner.


I didn't even take these pictures! I don't know what's wrong with me. I am usually such a picture taker! If Izzie was here there would be all kinds of pictures!

Sunday we worked most of the day - I did find time for a manicure though..and to start watching Season 4 of Scrubs...I love that show!!

No comments: