Friday, August 29

Is there a Doctor in the house?

I think its going to be a weird day. It started when I woke up...looked at my watch..and saw it was 10:00! I jumped out of bed...I was SO late for work...then I looked at the clock by the bed...8:04! Jesus! Now I was going to be early for work. Hopefully there would be traffic and i could waste some time...unfortunately, Izzie was laying on the sofa and Paul had already gone to work..so I made it there in like 10 seconds.

I don't mean to go all hypochondriac on you, but I am totally suffering from several syndromes these days. Now that the Olympics is over, I have nothing to do. Well...not nothing, but I get totally involved in the Olympics and I watched it constantly..even the equestrian events! I watched water polo, handball..absolutely anything they decided to broadcast! Now..nothing! Is there some kind of rehab for this? Probably not...so I am suffering from POS - Post Olympic Syndrome. At least there was the Democratic National Convention! But that's over..and I've come down with a bad case of PDNCS! I suppose I shouldn't be excited that there is a major weather event on the horizon...but at least there will be something else to be glued to. (I hope it doesn't hit New Orleans...or us!). At least I don't have PMS...that would SUCK!

No comments: