Monday, January 4

Resolution 2

My second resolution is that I will make the bed every day. Should this be hard? Not really...but there are a few obstacles I face.

1. I HATE to get up in the morning. I set my alarm for 45 minutes before my drop-dead-get-up-or-you'll-never-make-it time and I always push it as far as I can. I'd rather just stay in bed...where it's warm. What I am getting at is I don't have time to do one more thing...ok..I do..but I don't want to spend that time making the bed.

2. Does it make reasonable sense to make a bed just to then unmake it and get back in it later? What if I want to take a nap? Seems a little wasteful... BUT there is nothing better than getting into a made bed at night...and not having to sort out all the twisted covers and sheets that are un-tucked...and a cover that isn't tucked in the bottom so the toes get cold. Ok...ok...point taken...not a good excuse.

3. And this is the most serious of all obstacles....

How am I supposed to kick that out of bed????

No comments: