Wednesday, January 6

I seem to have failed in record time...

I thought I'd make it until at least the end of January...but nope...I didn't...on January 5th...I have officially already failed on my new years resolutions. I haven't even told you what the rest of them are!!!! Now I bet you are wondering which one it is right? I mean..am I being a sloppy mess at work or did I not make my bed? I'm not going to to tell you yet - this is called building anticipation...oohhh....you so want to know....I know.....

So Resolution 3 is to watch less TV and read and knit more. You might be saying to yourself...now this is one isn't really fair because you don't really watch all that much tv and you knit plenty....and in a way you would be right. But what I am getting at here is that I either need to start turning the TV off...or leaving the room if there is something on that I don't really want to watch. I think we all get sucked into watching something just because it's on...and I seem to be doing this more and more. There are certain shows I have to watch..and I've talked about them here before:

House
Here's the preview for next week in case you're a fan too.


I am in love with this show and could watch reruns 24 hours a day even though I've seen all the episodes eleventy billion times and I have all the seasons on DVD...whew....see..it's a problem.

The Big Bang Theory
One of the best shows on TV..and honestly, I don't know that we can be friends if you don't watch this...



So those are my two favorites that are on all the time. Next summer I'll be happy to welcome back True Blood....LOVE it... and I am a big fan of NCIS and Two and a Half Men...and Fringe...and then Lost will start again really soon..but I really think that's it...those are the shows I'd miss if I didn't see them... But for now, I think what I should do instead of getting sucked into 10 hours of HGTV and yelling at the people trying to buy houses who are SO picky and would buy a house for a closet because they are complete morons...and who need 5 bedrooms and 5000 Sq ft for the huge family of three...ugh..just makes my head spin... maybe I need to walk away, knit more, definitely read more...and remember to make my bed! So there you go...

No comments: