Monday, January 18

motivation

I'll admit it...I've been having a really hard time getting motivated lately. It starts first thing in the morning when I don't want to get out of bed...and it ends when I am too lazy to put my ass back in the bed. Maybe I should just stay there and then I'd never have to start or end...and..wait...nope...not a option...NOT AN OPTION!!!!

Ok, so I had the day off today...which started with a 7:10 appointment. Why do I torture myself? Who does that to themselves on a day off? Anyway..once I consumed enough coffee and had enough good company (you know who you are..) I did manage to do the few things I had planned today. I've even got dinner on way earlier than usual. This means we'll be eating at senior citizen hour..again...but ready for bed on time :)

So..motivation...I've been thinking that I really need to start getting some exercise in. They have put a fitness center in our building which should be opening any day now. Honestly..I ask you...how long can it possibly take to put in some treadmills? This better be one super fantastic fancy fitness center where someone does the exercise for you...because blast it's has taken a really long time. (Blast??? ) Regardless, once it does open, I am going to try to use it...mostly because it's free..and I love free stuff. I was going to say I love free shit..but I really don't love shit...even if it's free. I do have a line.... Anyway..my point was that maybe I need to be getting up in the morning and going for a walk before work. There really is no reason that I need to stay in bed until 7..besides lack of motivation..but maybe this will be motivation...right? maybe??

Whew...I think I may have just burned 5 calories....

No comments: