Sunday, January 3

Resolution 1

Hey there. I know...a few posts in a row..exciting right? Well I did say that blogging more was going to be one of my resolutions and I don't want to fail until at least January 25th, right?

So...resolutions...I said I would be talking about them, so keeping my promise, here goes.

Resolution 1. Care more about my appearance.

Hmm...a lot can be said about that right? Well let me start by saying that anyone who knows me is aware that I am very casual. I can't even remember the last time I put on a skirt...or a dress...actually, I wore them in the summer, but they were wrinkled most of the time :) What I am really getting at with this one is I need to make sure I start getting up and getting myself ready for work...maybe even some mascara...and maybe dry my hair ( just a little because big hair and hairspray have NEVER been my friend). And seeing as how I only go to work, at most, 3 times a week, I should be able to do this right? I am under no delusion that I am going to be dressed up or fancy...just together.

(Now anyone who doesn't know me has this picture going through their minds)


I am just super casual - nothing wrong with that - but maybe I need to make 10% more effort. On days I stay at home or weekends...you can plan to find me in my t-shirt and jeans...and whether or not I'll have my hair brushed..well...that'll be a toss up...I like to keep things interesting.

No comments: