Sunday, January 3

Fruitcake

I think I may be way behind on this lady...but my sister emailed this to me a while back and today I was cleaning out my email box (another of my new years resolutions...which I'll go into more detail on in a future post) and really don't know why I didn't open the email. Well, I probably didn't because I didn't see it or I was on my work computer so I didn't want to open it there. Regardless, I've opened it now...so if you're as behind as me and you haven't seen it either...I give you...The Fruitcake Lady...

update: the the link to the fruitcake lady video is below...while I still think it is funny....I think it's annoying that it plays automagically when you view my blog. This annoys the crap out of me so it must annoy you too...

click for the Fruitcake lady video

No comments: