Thursday, January 8

Hot and Cold

As much as I loved visiting Illinois, I loved seeing this when we got home.


Thats right...you don't need to clean your glasses...82!

Izzie was such a good traveler, as usual...and even sat in her bag at times when it wasn't really necessary...like the security line at O'Hare. I am always amazed at how many friends she makes while waiting in line or waiting to board a plane. Here she is waiting at baggage claim!


The night before we left, my mom and dad took us to dinner for our Anniversary and I had to take this one of my dad and Paul in their matching hats!

I realize that this was all a bit hodge podge...but I am ok with that. Its all part of my New Year's resolutions!!!

1 comment:

DK said...

More than a little jealous that your dog fits in a carry on. That is the cutest picture!!

Also love the one of you and Paul at Monster Trucks. That one's sweet.