Wednesday, December 31

Saying Bye to 2008

Disclaimer: I started this New Years Eve but grew so irritated with my parents internet connection that I gave up. Since coming home, I've been so busy with work that I am just now getting to it. Please forgive me...

I can't believe the year is ending. I wonder how long it would have taken me to remember to now write 2009 on my checks if I still wrote them?

Anyway, I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures from 2008 as I close out the year. They are in no particular order :)

Camping in the Spring

Paul and I at Jennifer's birthday

Ladies Restroom sign at the AT&T Center.

Paul and I on my birthday

Dad and Patrick Dempsey :)

Paul and I in Cabo on vacation
Paul and Izzie on the beach
Club Med in Indonesia - I went for work but didn't get to enjoy it as we were in meetings all the time :(
Our new tent! Camping just before Thanksgiving.

Paul, Taylor and Dad

Me and Izzie

Sprinkles cupcakes! The best ever!

Happy Holidays!
Hope you've had a good start to your 2009.

No comments: