Sunday, December 14

Post...with pictures

So..it's like this.  Here's the cord for the camera. 


This means that my pc is broken and it is currently in for repair.  The good news in all of this is that it wasn't Paul's fault.  Apparently there is a known issue with HP computers and so the repair place is getting it fixed for us..and it'll only be $100.  It could have been a lot worse.   But now, I'll be having to use the cord all the time, because Paul got me a MacBook!


I have been wanting one of these for a really long time.  We found that it has all kind of great picture thingy-magigies...so that was fun.  The thing that really stinks, though, is at this point, I am having a hard time figuring out how to get pictures into blogger, etc, etc.  I am sure I'll get through it with some practice.

I really wish we'd had this to make our Christmas card.  Well..there's always next year.

No comments: