Tuesday, January 27

Under Pressure

So..since I have heard that some people actually DO look at my blog, I feel all of this pressure to update it. (sheesh..there I go with the SO...again. I wonder if there is a support group). Today, I don't know if anyone noticed, but today is 100 days until we move. That's kinda scary. I haven't done anything to begin preparing, except plan a vacation...and I don't think that officially counts. And Saturday will be the first day of February! The shortest month of the year! I need a moving planner!

Also, I realize that not everyone is thrilled with our new President, but I am lucky to have friends who have opinions and that is good..its what our country is all about. Anyway, what I am excited about is that our new President has totally revamped the White House website...and even is having weekly addresses. Here's the one from this week.





And here's a picture of Izzie... I am a total sucker for a little dog who totally loves me and loves this blog. It's totally her platform!

4 comments:

Tiny Tyrant said...

Bounce from Kate's blog.

CUTE dog. What kind is she?

Julie Hoover said...

Ohh..yay..visitor!!

She's a mutt..we think she's a mix of Terrier and Blue Healer/Australian Cattle Dog. We like her :)

DK said...

Awwww, Izzy...what a cutie pie.

Mags and I are excited that you're moving to Illinois, by the way. We kind of miss it. Although not this time of year.

PS, you and Jenn (above) and my friend Robin are currently tied for first in the lyrics contest. I'm so totally down with awarding three prizes!! Keep it up!!

Unknown said...

came from Kate's. Izzy is very sweet. I have a lab.sled dog cross that would love to meet her (if ya know what I mean...)