Thursday, January 29

Dude..what's that smell??

For dinner tonight, we had planned to have salad. For the past 2 weeks, in keeping with my weight loss/exercise/why am I spending all this money for a trainer 4 times a week at 7:30 a.m. when I should be sleeping... I've been planning for a week at a time so that I don't eat too much. Well anyway, I wanted to have eggs to go in the salad, so I put 2 on to boil. HOLY HELL...can I just say I don't know what happened, but one of them broke in the water and our apartment stinks! We ended up going out for dinner..but it didn't get any better even with all the exhaust fans on...even though I sprayed Oust. Now we're sitting with the front window open and I am getting cold. Izzie is sitting next to me and I can only imagine what shes thinking "..good lord mama...what stinks???". That's what I'd be thinking. Also..I'd be wondering "why does mama have the window open?"


Now I have to be honest with all of you (no..I did not create the smell..how dare you think that!) ...I have to admit that this Izzie picture is not from today. I wrapped her up in a blanket because she looked cold and I am a good doggie mama. I then tried to take her picture and she wouldn't look at me. So I said "Izzie want a treat?" Well that was it..she was up..tail wagging and there was no way she was sitting for a picture. And yes..she got a treat :) So I apologize for the recycled picture.

I've been thinking a lot about Izz lately and wondering what goes on in her mind. Sometimes during the day she sits by my desk and stares at me...I think she's thinking something like "treat, treat, treat, treat, treat" or "potty, potty, potty, potty, potty". I doubt she's saying "sing, sing, sing" but sometimes I do anyway :) I also sometimes break out in a dance..but I won't go there... Sometimes I wish she could just tell me what she's thinking...because I think dogs are WAY smarter than people think. And by people, I mean non-dog owners.

That's it..so now I am sitting here, working, wondering when this smell is going to go away...actaully..I think its not as bad...

No comments: