Sunday, January 18

Oh..not much...you?

So there really isn't anything going on. (Why do I constantly start thoughts with "so"? I have no clue.)

Anyway, so (I must really work on that!) its been really nice and warm here in South Texas and we're looking at 70's for the whole week. I took some really nice pictures of the sunset the other day and I thought that maybe someone would enjoy them. So here they are.



I love when the sky is all pink..I wonder why it does that? (yes..I'm sure I could google it..but it would take all the mystery out of wondering...just like the 2 night I spent wondering what the name of the maintenance guy on the show "One Day at a Time" was! Schneider...I know NOW...)

Paul and I have a long weekend given that Monday is Martin Luther King day...and so now we just have another day to find something to do. Paul will likely play video games and I will knit on my sweater and go to the gym. We did go out yesterday to Dave and Busters - which really is just a variation on the video game theme for Paul...but doesn't he look happy?

While we were there I also won 500 tickets (the million dollars) on Deal or No Deal. I had 1 case and my case..and 82 tickets or 500...Paul said I should take the 285 offered...but I just couldn't...and my case had 500!!! I got applause!! It was a very proud moment for me.

Also, in other news, we've finally booked our vacation!

No comments: