Monday, June 16

tidal wave

If you're observant..or have been bugging me...you will notice that the pictures have been posted of from our vacation. Please, no comments about how stunning I look in a swimsuit..I already know :)

In case you're wondering why there aren't pictures of us on the beach, hopefully this answers all your questions.

If you know me, you know there is no way I surf so I cannot appreciate these waves. Also, my feet are super wimpy sensitive and the sand hurt!!! I need the beautiful soft sand of the Caribbean..even then I want to swim in the pool...but its nice for walking right??

Also there aren't any pictures of mom and I schooling Paul in cards every day. (Paul, leave that one alone, I have drunk passed out snoring video that I am not afraid to post...)

Now that this has been taken care of, I can get back to work...and by work I mean looking in the fridge every 10 minutes (im JOKING....don't want anyone from work to get the wrong idea..but if you could send a care package...)

No comments: