Monday, June 16

My name is Julie, and I have PVS*

I am having a hard time getting over my vacation...I'd much rather be here. Sorry if that hurts anyones feelings, it's not meant to.


At least I got to start a new knitting project today..and I am taking a class too. I know, how social of me! I am taking a sock class at Yarnivore - I've always (well, as long as I've been knitting and jealous of others doing it) wanted to make socks. They are so small and portable..so, rather than lug the blanket I am working on to Cabo, I decided to start a sock. I picked a pattern that isn't in the round, but is flat that you have to sew together. First, I present you with my Cabo San Blue Sock..


I don't know what is going on with the heel! I have already picked it out and redone it. I don't know, I'll take it with me to class next week and maybe they can give me some good advice. Which brings me to my sock 2 - yet to be named - maybe the Socks I Want to Fit.


Well..I guess I should really decide to get on with real life again. I am going to be off for almost a week again starting July 1st...so reality only has to hang around for a short time.

*Post Vacation Syndrome

No comments: