Saturday, June 21

Bags

I was up pretty early this morning, which is surprising due to the fact that I was sitting outside until 12:30 with my neighbor last night. Anyway, I was up so I thought I'd get to Walmart before it gets busy. The only time Walmart doesn't seem to be packed is Saturday and Sunday mornings before about 9:30. (don't all be rushing off to Walmart at this time and screw up my peaceful experience) Anyway, about a month or so back I bought some reusable grocery bags. We were just throwing those plastic bags away anyway. We also bought reusable water bottles..and we don't use paper plates (it took Paul a long time to get over that). Anyway..every time I go to Walmart, I end up with someone asking me about the bags and where I got them. I think I should ink some endorsement deal with Envirosax. So here they are...




You can see how big they are..I have a 2 pack of paper towel in this one..plus lots of other things. So..if you want them...http://www.envirosax.com/ - I have the retro kitchen ones. I seriously think I am giving these to people for Christmas this year...with hand knitted socks!


And since I had the camera out...


No comments: