Friday, June 20

I'm Clark right now..

I talked to Gavin on the phone this afternoon - it has to be the longest, most in depth conversation we've ever had. Apparently he'd kicked back on he sofa for our conversation - maybe he was chillin and felt like shooting the breeze.... Anyway we talked about his video games and his new baby brother (who cries and sleeps a lot). Gavin likes Superheros...I asked him if he had his Superman cape on and he said.."no, I'm Clark right now!" Wow..he sure does have his story line down! It made me laugh! I had to share....

Back to reality...

Well thank goodness we've made it through another work week. I don't know about you but that was really tough! I don't want to think about my work to do list for at least 48 hours.

This week was pretty uneventful. I've been knitting on my socks. I got to the quitting point for my knitting class...


I was really surprised how quick they went..and at this point, I am supposed to wait for next Monday's class where we'll learn how to do the heal. As I am fairly impatient..I decided to start another sock and once I get to the heal, I'll try it myself...

All of these pictures of my feet! I still have a nice pedicure going..not that you'd notice due to the SOCKS! Anyway...so I've been knitting..

all of these sock pictures made me realize that someone hasn't had her picture taken for a while..

Currently she won't leave me alone because she thinks the cupcakes I am making should be for her..and she's hoping her mama will slip her one...she just might...

No comments: