Saturday, February 28

Random Friday..plus one

May I present Random (Fri)Day....

Last weekend I bought some new sandals. I tried to take a picture of them then Izzie appeared...so I took the picture with her...

And then I managed to get one of just the sandals. I've been wearing them to break them in so that when we go on vacation in 6 weeks - 6 WEEKS - they'll be nice and comfortable.


Easter Peeps are out...actually they've probably been out since the day after Valentines day...but I've only just bought some...and I love the orange color..I think they taste the best!

We were standing in the checkout line at Walmart last night when we saw a girl with one of these!
Of course we had to have one! Well..it actually tastes just like Big Red...but I think I like the blue color better. There are just not enough blue things out there.

And lastly, what would this day be without a final picture of Izzie...this one just makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Tiny Tyrant said...

OMGosh, I LOVE Izzie. How adorable.