Wednesday, February 11

It's Official...

..I am becoming my mother.

I've noticed that this has been happening for some time. When Paul and I were visiting my family at Christmas, there were several times when I looked at him and said how something my mom had done..that I do it too...and I won't do it anymore :) Mostly it was about arguments she and my dad have or different interactions (that aren't arguments). I must state here that Paul, at times, behaves EXACTLY like my dad..which is why they get along so well..but this isn't about them..its about me.

While working this afternoon, I thought I'd have a cup of tea. While it was brewing..I got a craving for a cookie..you know, to go with the tea. I started looking through my cabinet and I found some.

Yes..that's right...best by April 27, 2006. I brought these with me when I moved from Illinois.

I opened them, they've never been opened..and ate 2. They were fine...nothing wrong with them...so I put them back for next time. I'll be sure to offer some to Cathy when she's here. She loves foods that are 3 years expired!

No comments: