Friday, February 20

Random Friday

Today on Random Friday, a few things to say.

First, Cathy is here visiting us in San Antonio. We had salad for lunch today..it was nice...don't you think?


In other breaking news, I sat online waiting in the "virtual waiting room" to buy Cubs tickets. They went on sale at 10 this morning, and at 3:30ish, I finally got to buy some. I waited over 5 hours to get tickets! We are going August 26th to a night game - its the day before my dad's birthday - and I have 5 tickets. I am sure I can find 2 more people who will go.

Lets see..what else...last Sunday we went hiking...and took this picture at the most scenic area we found..this was after a serious climb..which explains why I am looking a wee-bit tired.

That's it. I can't think of anything more to say...most of my week has been spent working and doing laundry...oh..and Izzie hopes you have a nice weekend.

No comments: