Wednesday, February 4

Nothing to Say

I haven't had much to say lately...I don't know if it's been because I've been busy working..or because I've been working out 4 mornings a week and so I am just generally exhausted? Maybe it's because there are times in our lives where we just don't have much interesting to say. I think this may be one of those times. I am open to topic suggestions.

I've been knitting...and I am almost done with a sweater I've been working on..it'll be perfect for next fall. I am also just starting another one that I plan to take on vacation with me. I haven't taken any pictures of that yet...however..

....I decided to unload the pictures from my camera. I had 7 pictures...all of Izzie.

She was on the couch the other morning...all curled up with her blanket and pillow...

Nope..she's not spoiled at all..not one little bit :)

Izzie's had a busy week..she had a meeting with all her friends to discuss that we'll be moving soon. She's making sure everyone has a moving partner so they don't get lost....

She decided the meeting was stressful..so a nap was in order.

You have to know that if it wasn't for Izzie...I'd probably never post. It's a good thing she's cute.

No comments: