Sunday, October 5

I've missed you

It's been a while since I've blogged..well..since I had the political posts...and I think its because I haven't had much going on. Well...I still don't have much going on, but I do have some pictures I can share with you...and I am sure I'll manage some commentary...

Ok..so you know I like to post pictures of Izzie because every one loves her..right? Well there is a little boy who lives next door - Zack - and he loves Izzie too. We'll start with a picture of Zack.



Last Saturday night Jennifer (Zack's mom), Zack and I went to Target..well..because we were bored..and we got some Halloween decorations, including this ghost in the picture. Zack..he loves that ghost..and he loves Izzie...which brings us to this video...



So...enough about Izzie...


We went today to buy a new tent. If you recall, in the spring we went camping and had a good time. Well..after that experience, with Paul, Izzie and I in a really small tent..I mean, small once you put in the queen size airbed there really wasnt much room...so we got a new tent. We're planning to go camping again on October 25th..so we figured that in preperation..and because we had nothing else going on...we should make sure we could set it up, it had all the pieces, etc, etc.

So here we are in our front yard...its really small..and it was super windy today...nice, right?




Here's a look at the front.



We got this one because it has the screen porch. The picture on the box showed that the screen room had a floor, which is why we piced this one...but when we put it up NO FLOOR! So..we're going to have to get a tarp or something...Oh also..we don't have the cover thing (Im so technical, I know) on but we do have one so if, god forbid it rains, we won't get wet!



So there you have it. Paul said that when we move to Illinois, that we should camp on the way...haha..right...can you see telling my mom..hey..were stopping at the KOA and you can sleep your ass on the ground??? Yeah..right!! Still, I like the new tent. The airbed and the dog will fit much better this time around.

No comments: