Sunday, October 12

Come on Down!

If you are in my family...you know that my Nan (my mom's mom) LOVED the Price is Right! And I think Lindsay watches it any day that she can. I can picture her in front of the tv..with a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee...watching and bidding for an hour! Well..they came out with a Price is Right game for the Wii...and I thought it would be the PERFECT present for Lin...well it got some mixed reviews online and so I hesitated to get it. Well Friday, Paul got a $40 reward certificate for Best Buy..blah, blah, blah...we got some games..one of them being the Price is Right! Well...it did not disappoint!
I got to Spin the Wheel...


Bid on my Showcase of fantastic prizes...


And I won!



So I think that Lin may be getting this for an upcoming occasion.

Also..this is totally unrelated..but take a look at the view out of my living room window.

Does it not look like it could snow??? Well..its like 85 outside...crazy, right?

No comments: