Tuesday, October 7

I have readers?

Ok..so I've noticed that since I've put the 'Where Are You' profile visitor map on my page that people actually do look at my blog..which is weird because for ages I've seriously thought that I've just been talking to myself...which is fine, I suppose..because I talk to myself a LOT!!! Anyway..I'd like to take a minute to request that someone make some comments!!!! I mean, honestly...just say Hi if you'd like..but say something!!!!
Whew...got that out...
Ok...(I say that a lot...) anyway, I've been holding onto this for a while now...and I think today is as good a day as any...a few weeks ago, I made some admissions...one related to a certain muppet type show with a catchy theme song that you can sing along to..I think you know which one I mean...anyway, I think someone at the Staples company would be interested in this....

I don't know about you..but that looks like the Easy Button to me!!!

I suppose I should not only be admitting to loving the muppet-type shows..but also to the fact that I take pictures of my TV...

Post comments people!!!!

1 comment:

DK said...

Comment!!!!!

(Aren't I clever...he he)

I also found the hit counter quite a gratifying addition to the blog. I was like, what? Wow...really?

Talking to yourself isn't a bad thing. If other things start answering...well, come see me, there's meds for that....