Tuesday, October 14

Thank you for shopping at Walgreens

So..at lunch today, my mom went to Walgreens to pick up a few things...

As the receipt shows, she purchased the following items:
  • Vitamin D - buy one get one free.
  • Eye shadow - buy one get one 50% off
  • 2 packages of facial cleansing cloths...

When she went to check out, the items were rung up..and the cashier, Jim, asked her for $9.74. My mom asked if that was correct...Jim reviewed the receipt and said, yes, that was correct. OK, so my mom handed him $10.04 cents. Jim, gave her $10.30 change...so she said you gave me change for a $20, and Jim replaced her $10 with a $1

Look at the receipt!

Had Jim reviewed the REGISTER...he would have gotten the amount right! Who looks at the RECEIPT???? According to my mom..this was the manager...He charged her the amount she SAVED....and then..it clearly shows she still owed 12.26...who knows what he did with that!!! Some one's going to be in trouble later today! Especially if he's done all his transactions like this...oh..and again, if you missed it, this was the manager!

So..the moral of the story is...if you're ever in Oswego, Illinois, and your down a few bucks..go to Walgreens and look for Jim - I'll allow him to serve me any day of the week...and maybe I can quit my job.

No comments: