Wednesday, April 18

moving...the saga continues on day 2


Today was the final day with my belongings..at least for a week or so. At 8:00 this morning, the car carrier arrived on Oakland Circle to take the green machine for a ride. My favorite part of the car carrier experience was when he brought me back the car damage sheet and I could hardly find any spot on the car diagram that didn't have marks, scratches, or dents he pointed out. Made me wonder, for a split second, if I should have just sold and bought something new! Then I stapped back to reality...paid for! The car took its position on the top of the carrier...and it was chained down. They left..I waved goodbye...I didn't cry...


A little later, the movers showed up and it took them what seemed like forever. I watched as my boxes, sofa, and everything else I own was loaded onto the truck. He told me my stuff would arrive Thursday or Friday. I can rough it until then!

I waved good bye to my stuff...and still didn't cry... I then put on my coat and walked to Chez Lanclos.
Just 4 more days!

No comments: