Saturday, April 7

BeDazzler!

I was just catching up on my favorite Blog where Laurie has pointed out a major issue with fashion for anyone over a size 14...when I was really struck by a comment made about the bedazzler! (make sure to turn your volume down before clicking the link - if you so dare - as Tana..I know her name because its been bedazzled right across the front of her shirt...is REALLY loud). You've all seen the commercial on tv..and I am really hoping that no one I know has ever bought one of these things!


I can't believe people really wear this stuff..but they must. When Sarah and I were walking through Nordstroms on Thursday...we came across some Bedazzled wear in the ladies department! Shocking! At the time I couldn't think of the name of the "wearable art tool" that you just know some poor women in a third world country are probably using to make these crazy items!

No comments: