Saturday, September 19

Gavin plays the least inappropriate of inappropriate games and other adventures in driving

Saturday...Love me some Saturday. I was able to stay in my pajamas till noon...then we went to Dave & Busters with Lindsay, Gavin and Keith.

So...before any games were played, we all had lunch. It was really nice and everyone walked away with a game card...

The first game Gav played...had a sign on it saying "graphic life like violence"...hmm...maybe we should have have someone more responsible with us.


...in our defense, it was just a Rambo game...and the one next to us was something like Dawn of Dead 4 and had nasty zombies...so I think we let him play the least inappropriate inappropriate game. Yay for us!

So then I talked him into driving the Big Rig.


Look at that steering wheel!!! Holy smokes it was big! And honestly, I think Gav may be a better driver than a lot of people on the roads today. If I was in an emergency and couldn't drive..and no one else was around... and his legs were a bit longer... I'd consider having him drive me to where I needed to go.

So we did the shoot 'em up..and the big rig...next was the Harley's...of course!!!

Paul and Gav got some serious driving in on these Hogs!!!

So there was driving..and then there was ski-ball..and various other games. We managed to rake up 725 tickets...so Gav got a Tootsie Roll Bank, a fart noise key chain (with 6 life-like fart noises) and a tie..


I think this will be great for a "wear something green" day for school...Lin and I both agreed, though, that this reminded us of Fred Flintstone!

All of this lead up to the grand finale...Ice cream!!

I think we had a pretty good afternoon.


Luckily...we don't have much planned for tomorrow...maybe I'll get to stay in my pajamas till noon again...

No comments: