Tuesday, June 30

A-Team

When I used to work at home every day, I did so without the television on. With Paul home, the tv is on. ALL.THE.TIME. On days when I stay home and work, I notice more and more how many of the old programs they run during the day. I don't know if this is a Chicago TV thing or if this is something they do everywhere. The other day, it was the A-Team...this was acceptable because I LOVE ME SOME A-TEAM!!! I have even considered buying the seasons on DVD...I like it that much...BA and Hannibal...Face and Mad-Dog Murdock...wow...that was some good tv. Anyway..today's marathon has been Buck Rodgers (which I keep calling Battlestar Galactica). I remember watching this show years ago, but I don't have the same fondness as I have with the A-Team. I wonder what it will be tomorrow...I am hoping for the Fall Guy..but that may be a little too new for this channel...

UPDATE: I found the listing...I'm PISSED I missed out on the Monkees marathon on the 24th!!


In other news..nothing really exciting is going on. I know, boring...but what can I say. Paul is painting...I am working...and thats really about it. We do need to run to Home Depot tonight...

No comments: