Wednesday, June 10

Hope you didn't get dust on you

Holy crap the cobwebs are THICK!!!

I still have no pictures because my camera is dead and I can't find the cord to charge it...so here's whats been going on...

1. We moved.
2. Izzie is not quite sure how she likes being a city dog.
3. I've been going to work almost every day.
4. The commute is only 20 minutes, 35 minutes walking so...see previous point.
5. We got unpacked...yay..
6. We're getting new carpet and Paul has been paining so were back in chaos...booooo
7. We're planning to go to a movie this weekend. The Hangover looks funny.
8. I did some knitting the other night but I need to unravel a cast-on and I am going to need to be well rested and patient to do that - maybe this weekend.
9. I am beginning to wonder if it's ever going to stop raining and warm up.
10. When #9 happens, I'll regret wondering.

That's really it...this is hard without pictures.

Please post in the comments if you have specific questions and I'll address them :)

No comments: