Tuesday, May 5

counting down...49 to go..

I am assuming we'll leave about noon on Thursday...isn't there a song that says that?? or is it Noon on Tuesday...oh wait..it's something about "drinking beer at noon on Tuesday"...it's a Sheryl Crow song....wait..what was I saying??? Oh yeah, so I'd guess we'll be leaving about noon on Thursday and so that puts us at about 49 or so hours till we leave. I hope that's enough time to do everything I still need to do.

Anyway, we're picking up the UHaul tomorrow..and a very wise friend of mine has already told me that I need to take lots of pictures with the UHaul during the trip..and that those pictures are fun...she also told me that calories don't count when on a road trip..and I hope she's right because gas stations have the best snacks!!! Things you don't see anywhere else...like Hot Fries...yum...

Ok..so that's about it. I am trying to get a bunch of work wrapped up today and then tonight we have loads more throwing away and boxing up to do. Actually, we don't have as much as I think, I am just a little stressed out :)

This post will be picture free...sorta like calorie free....UHaul pictures to come...

1 comment:

Sara, Tom, Mary said...

Can't wait to see you back home!