Tuesday, January 29

Yakedy-yak

I've been talking to myself a lot lately..sometimes out loud and sometimes just in my head. Sometimes I am having conversations with the dog...who is giving me this look.

I think this is the "do you mind? I sleep during the day and, quite frankly, I am not interested" face. (You should have seen the one I got when I was dancing yesterday!) I think the problem is that I got used to having people around...and now I am back to being alone for about 10 hours a day...and its proving to be a tough adjustment. I can't even say that it's the winter blues because there is no winter here! Oh well, I suppose I just have to get on with it right?


Is anyone but me excited that Lost is starting again this week??? We've only really ever watched on DVD...and then a bunch of episodes in a row..so I'm not sure how this is going to go with the new, albeit short, season. We're still trying to finish Season 3 - we're about half way though, but should be done by the end of the weekend. (If anyone wants to borrow it, let me know...we also have Seasons 1 and 2). There are so few shows that pull me in on TV anymore, so I am glad this is finally back.

In Knitting news...

I've been working on Sarah's sweater...


I still have one sleeve to finish...that I am about 80% done with...


..and then I have to do another small piece for the front and the edging for the neck...then some assembly. Hopefully it'll be done by your birthday, Sarah...if not, I'll send you the pieces... :)

No comments: