Sunday, January 20

a night out

I decided yesterday that we needed to do something fun...so Paul and I went to Dave and Busters. They have decent food and a few games I'll play, so why not. I grabbed my camera to take with me because I've been kind of on a roll here, and a few people have made comments, so I've been trying to keep it up to date. So..we were having dinner and I went to take Paul's picture and...oops...I left the memory stick in my computer. Shit! And its not like I have one of the newer cameras (In the last 5 - 7 years) that has a little internal memory..nope..not me. I was left to the camera phone...sorry...these are going to be grainy!


Paul doesn't like to have his picture taken..so he's hiding behind his drink menu..and that enormous beer!!! It really wasn't that big..but it looks kinda large here...hee hee...



I, on the other hand, am kinda getting used to having my picture taken and always appreciate a cheesy picture.


After D & B's, we decided to hit a local crap hole bar (that we can walk home from if need be - only crossing 1 street). Behind the bar, they have a large fish tank...I took a real liking to his one orange fish that you can't see in this picture - well you can, but not well. You can really only tell that there is an orange fish...that's about it.


Being the ham that I can be after a few drinks, I thought the fish was making this face:



It was a very serious fish..hardly any humor at all.

We had a few more drinks, the band started playing, it started to get crowded, so we decided to go home. We're getting old.

No comments: