Friday, January 26

a few of my favorite things...

Now that it is Saturday, I am getting more out and about. After wandering around looking for lunch..and finding some really strange selections...I settled on Burger King. I know, I know...but I just couldn't bring myself to eat something I could not yet identify!!!

The grocery shopping was actaully quite interesting. Do you know that in Singapore, you'll pay $11.70 for a six pack of jell-o pudding cups?? Yep...that works out to about $7 US. Yikes! I did manage to get some water..some milk..and a few other family favorites! Or should I say, favourites???

I thought you might enjoy my display...with the flowers from my room.


I also discovered these wonderful snack crakers, ok..its like Ritz and honey peanutbutter...but notice the name of them. Can you see it??? They are called Julie's. Any anything by that name...well..its wonderful!!! haha

Alright..well I am going out again. Hope to bring back some nice pictures! Good night!

No comments: