Wednesday, October 21

As promised...

...here's a post. We're back from our vacation and Paul started his new job today...so it's been a big week in our world.

So..lets start with the job. Paul started his job at Northwestern. Don't ask me to explain what he's going to be doing because I seriously don't get it...it's like listening to the adults in Charlie Brown..wa wa wa...he can tell me 10..no 20 times...and nope..nothing. It is a great opportunity for him..and a great University...so I am sure it will prove to have been worth the wait.

We took a vacation before he started because it will probably be until next Spring or Summer until he can get away for more than a day or two. I, of course, am going to California this weekend...so I can go any time!

Here's what we did....


..seriously...this is what we did for 4 days. Here was our view from the poolside hut that we stayed in...

And the beach.

We had a really nice time.

Now that things are settling..and Paul is back to work...I'll try to blog more. Not that the cause and affect is valid..but I am going to say it is :)

No comments: