Sunday, March 9

Boring...yeah..so what.

I haven't blogged in a few weeks - mostly because I haven't had much to say and so I have just kept quiet. There haven't been any exiciting trips to the beach or to the rodeo..I haven't even seen a good movie! Actually, the last movie we saw was Vantage Point..and it was ok..but I've advised anyone who I've talked to about it to really wait unitl it comes to cable. I don't know if it's even worth the rental fee.

Anyway, so the only exciting news, and I use exciting very loosely, is that I got a new camera! It is really nice and takes good pictures - of the dog mostly :) - which you'll get a chance to see in a minute. We actually were going to get a Sony cybershot because I'd had such good luck with mine in the past, but while browsing, came across this Olympus. Maybe we were drawn to the fact that it's orange, but when we go to looking at it, it had everything we wanted, including face detection. (OK Julie..get to the point..this is dragging on a bit...) When we looked closer, we realized it is water resistant! and you can take underwater pictures and movies...and you can drop it too and it won't break! Well...we were sold. So watch out..Im back to taking pictures..

...which brings us to these.




No comments: